3 days to go....

It's now 3 days before I need to start uploading my artefact to the blog. I'm not really any further ahead than I was last weekend in terms of editing - well at least that's what it looks like. I've actually been trying to grab 30 minutes here and there to teach myself how to use LiveType and get the text to scroll. I've finally mastered it this afternoon - but then realised the FCE scrolling text looks better anyway. I've also worked out how to get images to move how I want them to in FCE - that's addictive so I almost wish I hadn't figured that one out. I also persuaded 4 of my A2 students to be in a little sequence for me and they did a great job. Can't say as much for my camera skills - I never did go for the camera work. Also interviewed my old film lecturer, the lovely Mairead last night. So it's now Saturday evening. The kids are making a racket downstairs but sounds like Dave's taking them out. I'm in the attic with the ladder pulled up. I'm hoping to finalise the script and get that recorded again tonight when it's quiet. Maybe I'll get this thing finished tomorrow????

No comments:

Post a Comment